Florian Barth, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0)911-5302-162
Thu, 02.00-03.00 p.m.
Empirical Finance, Performance Analysis, Fixed Income
- Since June 2014: Research assistant and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 2014: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Passau, topic of thesis "Evaluation and risk analysis of executive stock options"
- 2011-2014: Studies in Business Administration, University of Passau
- 2012: Studies abroad at Oulu Business School, Oulu, Finland
- 2011: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Passau, topic of thesis "Evaluation of intellectual property according to IDW S5 as part of IFRS 3"
- 2008-2011: Studies in Business Administration and Economics, University of Passau, majors: Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- 2009-2013: Internships (among others: Ernst & Young, Transaction Advisory; Deloitte Consulting, CFO-Services)
- Momentum in the European Corporate Bond Market: The role of characteristics-adjusted returns
Working paper, Nürnberg 2017. (with Hendrik Scholz and Matthias Stegmeier)
Abstract and download (pdf)
Accepted for presentation:
- Multinational Finance Society 2016 Annual Conference, Stockholm, June 26 - 29, 2016.
- 14th HypoVereinsbank-UniCredit Group Doctoral Seminar Southern Germany, Ammersee, June 03 - 04, 2016.
- Eastern Finance Association 2016 Annual Meetings, Baltimore, April 06 - 09, 2016.
- Southwestern Finance Association 2016 Annual Conference, Oklahoma City, March 09 - 12, 2016.
- Bachelorarbeit mit Seminar
- Workshop Finance
- Workshop Capital Markets Research
- Hauptseminar Finance
- Finanz- und Bankmanagement